Sunday, January 30, 2011

set me free; i want to love, i want to dance.

Ah, the beginning of a fresh new blog. A new chapter, a new page, something new to screw up.

I haven't entirely decided what the use of my having this thing is yet, but as for right now.. everything. I was reading through my book of writing today, and realized that some of the things I have written down I would like to share with people.

I guess I should introduce myself.

My name is Kelsey.

--

Now for a small taste of what is to come;

My Matchbook

And I was sinking; slowly sinking,
until your hands, found me.
Lying in the grass,
under the sun and moonlight.

You put this smile,
across my face;
I sold myself short,
to this bitter unhappiness.

You were here,
and I watched it fade.

Light is not an option,
that I can turn on and off.
My matchbook,
has run dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I want my life to be exciting.