Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i think

I think that I enjoy doing absolutely nothing, a lot more than most people do.

I am currently laying in my bed in an oversized sweater that belongs to my boyfriend, watching The Nate Berkus Show. I am very hungry, but I have no food and no money to buy food. I guess i'm officially a starving artist, er.. dancer. Starving dancer? Sounds about right I guess.

In some ways I wish I had interesting things to write about, but it doesn't really matter.

I have to go fill out some paperwork this evening for a new job, so I'm pretty excited. I tried being a telemarketer for about a week. I came to the conclusion that, that's not the type of job for me. I missed retail too much. So that's my big plans for the day. Maybe i'll try and find someone to hang out with.

My boyfriend is in Cape Breton for the weekend and I miss him quite a lot. I think that I missed him before he was even gone, because just knowing I wasn't going to be able to see him was shitty. I thought that it wouldn't be so bad really, because we were long distance for most of our relationship thus far, and I saw him for like, 2 days every 2 or 3 weeks. And I mean, it's not like I didn't miss him in that time or that it was easy for me to be away from him, but I was used to it. But I still miss him and I can't wait to see his face again and hug him. The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether you'll be missed or forgotten.

Well I guess that's it. I'm gonna go eat some crackers or something.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I want my life to be exciting.