Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The rain rain rain came down down down

I can't help but just lay in my bed and smile, when it's dark out and all I can hear is the rain falling right outside my window.

Maybe sometimes I don't appreciate things like this as much as I should. Sometimes we all get so bogged down with school, or work, or other issues going on in our lives, that we just completely forget about these simple things that are so awesome. We get so stressed about things like money, being accepted, relationships, jobs, and all the little things in life that we forget really are just little things. And there are so many of these little things that make up our lives that it's okay sometimes if we mess up. I mean life goes on, and it gets better. It gets better if you let it get better. But we forget that, and alot of the time, every tiny mistake feels like a really big mistake.

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/l0i7JU9SijE?rel=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I want my life to be exciting.