Monday, February 13, 2012

Long time no see

Well, here I am, back again. Of course I have bailed on this blog for the millionth time since I started it. But no one reads it so I don't really feel too concerned.

First thing i'd like to mention, my last post on here is great and you should read it. I don't usually like the stuff I write, but that shit was genius and it'll probably make you feel better.

Second, I'm moving in about 5 days and I haven't started packing a single thing and this apartment is a fucking mess. Although I am excited to be moving home and not have to worry about paying bills, and to see my friends, I am going to miss the city. I know I can come visit and that it's really not that far, but it's been nice being on my own, even if it gets lonely sometimes. I will also miss my boyfriend Jeff desperately. I could spend so much time with him and just not give a fuck.

And third, Acadia again in the fall. I am excited, happy, nervous and scared all at once. Please just let me succeed this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I want my life to be exciting.