Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sleepyhead


I rarely go into writing a blog post with anything planned to say. I never feel like there's anything relevant on my mind.

I'm really stressed out lately. Well.. just over the past like.. 3 days. I'm already finding moving home hard to cope with. A lot has been going on, not things that I tell anyone about, but just stuff. And I'm losing a friend that I hold very dear, and that sucks. Things that are making it just difficult to be content day to day and to keep my mind on track and somewhat focused on anything. Wow, what a confusing paragraph. That probably only makes sense to me. But that is okay.

I went to a dance class today and I was so happy I did. I'm going to start going as often as possible. Like, at least once a week I hope. It's one thing that really does help me focus, and gives me a few hours of not thinking about anything but the way that my body is moving and how my muscles are working. I like that. And it's always been that way, ever since I can remember. I can recall being in junior high and thinking that exact same thought. I need to make a promise to myself to never ever stop dancing.

My teacher told me today that my arabesque looked lovely, and solid. (for those of you who don't know what arabesque is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabesque_(ballet_position) ) Which was so nice. I haven't taken a dance class since October, but even still, the things that I learned in August and September are still there, and I feel like I can still improve, which is great. Even though dancing turned out to not be something I want as a career, it's still my all time favorite pastime.

I feel like sometimes I need a motivator. Like, I would go to more dance classes, and do a lot of other things, if I had someone to motivate me to do it. Which is kind of sad, because I want to be able to motivate myself in that way. I just find it very difficult. I'm gonna work on that.

Today someone called me naturally pretty and awkwardly charming. I think that's the nicest thing I've ever been told by anyone ever. It's even better than having a solid arabesque. I don't know if that person realizes how much that meant to me. I don't know if they read this, but I guess if they do, now they know.

Well, I'm gonna go play some Zelda.

Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I want my life to be exciting.